Thursday, September 6, 2018

Worse for Wear - Goes Wide Today


Today --after being exclusive to Amazon Kindle Unlimited for two years -- Worse for Wear is available at Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Scribed and iTunes once again.

The reason for this change is that I'm taking all the K. A. Jordan e-books 'wide' for the 2019 Winter Reading Season.

The first time I did this, 2010, I only had one e-book. Now there are 9 e-books with my by-line, and some of them started out as I. C. Talbot stories.

Since I. C. Talbot does well on Kindle Unlimited, there's no reason to move her short stories. My own work has always done better on Barnes & Noble and iBooks. "Impressive Bravado" has been read over a thousand times on iBooks.

Behind the scenes - I've decided to publish as many I. C. Talbot short stories and novellas as I can in the next two years. Most lack enough detail, backstory and, unfortunately, conflict, to be little more than synopsis. I've given my sister the green light to edit and update as many as she likes. I'll make sure her by-line is on any of them that she edits.

But I've posted a few to WattPad - here - and they are being very well received. "Luck of the Draw" has been included in the 2018 WattPad Watty Awards Long List. (There's 800 works on the Long List. I'm not sure how it works.)

Meanwhile, I've been looking into putting several short stories together by genre. There are a couple Westerns, Victorians, two diner stories and a few 'He Done Her Wrong' tales that might go together in an anthology.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment