Monday, August 6, 2018

August 2018 News


First and foremost, we have a new I. C. Talbot story coming out for release this winter! 'The Luck of the Draw' was just 9k words when I started editing it, now it's a whopping 35k and will be released as a paperback!

This is the story of Stella and her four children who have lived in a 20 foot camper for five years. Stella's husband Rolf is a gambler, a professional poker player who comes home just long enough to give Stella the deed to an abandoned house on Pymatuming Lake before he leaves to follow the game.

Because I've added so many words to this manuscript, it's carries the K. A. Jordan by-line as well as I. C. Talbot.

In addition, I've decided to take most of the K. A. Jordan e-books 'wide' which means they will go out on Draft2Digital starting September 1, 2018. But, because I. C. Talbot is doing VERY well in the Kindle Unlimited program, the works carrying only her by-line will remain in KU for now.

Also in the works is the LONG awaited Doyle Road Bridge collection of short stories by I. C. Talbot, which will replace "Tales from the Bascule Bridge" and be released in paperback as well.

All this is possible because I bought a copy of Indesign software, so I can format and publish paperbacks.


No comments:

Post a Comment