Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pondering

I've still got some thinking to do, as I launch this publishing label.

Ice Road Short Stories

Should they just go to e-books and Kindle, or should I send them out to whatever sites will publish them first?

Dean Wesley Smith says fiction are pies in the Magic Bakery. I can sell unlimited 'slices' as I see fit. Hmmm...this is so interesting.

Meanwhile "Turnabout" is on sale at Smashwords for $.99 or free with the code SW100.

Horsewomen of the Zombie Apocalypse

The Emissary - Arrival came back from the proofreader so clean it only took me a couple of hours to make the corrections.

Its staring at me from the other monitor. It WANTS to be published. But there aren't any pre-orders for it. So it has to stay where it is until September 15.

Stay tuned, I'm going to publish a new story: "Dumped" next.

No comments:

Post a Comment