Monday, March 23, 2015

News At Last - Skin Deep

I know I haven't posted to this blog in forever. It's been a long, cold, difficult, winter and I'm really, really glad it's over!

Onward to Icy Road News - I've been working on some short stories and thanks to my friend Karlin, there's been progress! I sent her a dozen short stories that needed corrections. She revised them, sent them back and they are 'On Deck' to be published as soon as I finish up 'Tales From The Leeward Lounge Volume 2'.

I finally found a stock photo site I can afford, so I'm updating covers just as fast as I can.

The newsletter is coming out very soon, end of the month, with the titles of all the new stories and when they will be available on Amazon - and as freebies. If you sign up for the Icy Road Publishing  newsletter you'll get the links and the dates the stories will be free.

Here is the newest short story:



Born beautiful, Dulcie Weeks face made the world her playground. Just before her seventeenth birthday she's kicked by a horse, her looks marred forever. They say that beauty is only skin deep, so what is she going to do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment